Thursday, July 6, 2017

Independence colours !

Hello Friends ,


With the schools closing down for summer in UK this card perfectly fits in to say thank you and what the teacher means to you !

The colours and stars chosen are perfect to go with Independence Day celebrated this week in the United States , 

Playing along 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge- RED WHITE and/or BLUE

Color Throwdown challenge:







I am sharing a creation here with pattern paper from DCWV  and mama elephant in my heart stamp set !! 


Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!






Regards

10 comments:

  1. Sweet card for a teacher, Sharada! Great background paper and love the image you added. I'm so glad you joined us for our Red, White and Blue challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  2. Love those sentiments at the background. It's a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  3. Adorable! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous card! And just perfect for a teacher! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete
  5. What a great thank you greeting! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Featured Post

We’re Seeing Stars

Hi friends,  Today I have a card I made with the Somebunny I Love set from My Favorite Things. Card 1  I  I have ...