Followers

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Shimmer Crush creations


Hello Friends ,

Glitter is in!!
If you love to give a shimmery finish to your projects, Home decor items, craft projects, clothing, candle holders, lamps, coasters, there’s nothing you can’t use a bit of glitter in. 
Make those sparkly projects shine out of ordinary with these brilliant shades of Shimmer Crush. These grainy glitter elements can be applied with appropriate glues to various surfaces.


Here are my 3 Simple and Quick cards, I made using Shimmer Crush. 


Card 1 


I have used the tacky glue on the butterfly chipboard embellishments and let them dry with the Shimmer Crush  grainy glitter 


For the card I have used 5x7 card stock as base 
For second layer of card , I have used a white card stock 6x4 " along with the embossing folder run it  through the dream cut to give an awesome  flowering impressions on it 
Further added a Birthday wishes sentiment cut out from the Birthday wishes pattern paper 
Finally added the chipboard Shimmer crush butterfly card .

Card 2  


This again is a 2 layered card 
Here I have used Shimmer Crush  grainy glitter on chipboard flower elements 



The card base is 5x7 
I have added layer 2 with a embossed beige coloured cardstock 
Further added the chipboard elements with  flower Shimmer Crush  grainy glitter  and leaves without to give it a contrast .


Card 3 



Birthday cards are incomplete without glitters what say ?
here you can see Shimmer Crush  grainy glitter and their texture can be seen and felt 


Here I have used tacky tapes to hold the glitter and created them in a manner of birthday candle and added the sentiment to go with it !

What went in 

shimmer crush  from Itsy Bitsy

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!








Regards


Sharada Dilip

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very elegant cards Sharada, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog:) UR comments mean a lot!!

Instagram



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...