Hello Friends ,
'52 Weeks, 52 Crafts' is a challenge I set out for myself and I am glad I making through it smoothly :)
and I am exploring more of me my tastes and my creations ! I seem to have always fascinated with art Journaling but have never took time to seriously do it .
Today's creation is all about me and my typical day starts out with a cup of Tea !!
It is special , as it is made by my husband each morning for last 10 years.
This quote on the creation talks to me about all the dreams , wishes and future plans we have been making sipping our cup of tea Together :)
Our Imaginary Voyage .
Our Love for tea has grown this year as we travelled to UK and are getting used to Afternoon Tea culture and meeting new Tea lovers !!
How this came together
- I started the process with Gesso
- Once the page was dry and ready to use I have used 3 shades of yellow here namely cadmium yellow, yellow oxide and yellow hue in acrylics.
- I have spread the colours using a sponge
- I have stencilled with Itsy Bitsy leaf stencil and used shades of raw sienna and burnt umber in acrylics.
- I have used tea cups from Janes doodles Tea-rriffic stamp set
- further I have added colours and doodles on them to create interest on the cups and the kettle
- I have added heart shapes and coloured them with red sharpies
- I have tried brush lettering on the quote using sharpie brush pen in black
- On one corner I have added Remember from Timholtz stickers and sentiment from Janes doodles Tea-rriffic stamp set to finish the creation .